A Message from Jerry Lembo
Award Winning Music Business Executive
Hello to all aspiring entertainers,
For the last 40 plus years, I have professionally made a living in the wonderful world of music and entertainment both as a corporate executive and entrepreneur.
During this time I have:
- Had the honor of working with gold, platinum, and multi-platinum Grammy Award superstars, as well as unsigned artists looking to break into the business.
- Listened to and evaluated thousands of demo recordings.
- Promoted music to programmers and music supervisors at radio, TV, film and advertising agencies.
- Traveled throughout the United States accompanying artists on tours, setting up their media visits, backstage meet and greets, etc.
- Attended hundreds of major music industry conferences and served as both a moderator and panelist.
- Judged dozens of talent showcases.
- Served as a management consultant to artists who have sought my guidance as to how to succeed in show business.
In the book Outliers, author Malcolm Gladwell says it takes ten thousand hours of practice to achieve mastery in a field. I'm certain that I've logged in well over 100,000 hours and counting!
Take a look at the Artists and Companies I have been associated with. I'm confident that the lessons I've learned and the experiences I've had can be of significant value.
Hope that you will consider my Music Business Consulting Services.
I'm living my dream...you can too!